Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > General Discussion > Mayberry Lounge

Mayberry Lounge Light-hearted humor and intelligent discussion only. No flaming.

Old 03-14-2011, 10:52 AM   #51
Sum
theres a lot of things that can kill a man

vCash: 50
I dunno, but I want to see this movie now.

Sum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 10:55 AM   #52
Sum
theres a lot of things that can kill a man

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amerikuracana View Post
It would get old. Like everything else. I like getting girls pregz and some good one on one sex. I'm talking to an 18 year old virgin right now, who just stopped being the cool chubby girl with pimples, to the in shape girl with big tits and decent skin. I'm f*cking another 18 year old (her best friend) whi is still large, but it feels good. And I'm nailing a 22 year old Jesus freak who hasnt had sex in 2 years (with sources) whos dad is rich as hell, she smells so good I do things I havent done to other girls in like 7-8 years, gonna meet her after work tonight and fk her in her car. I nailed a 81 lb (I;m serious) girl last weekend, and although she isnt ugly, she is like a little rat and smells like cigarettes, and my thing didnt get really hard with her, I'm not into the "small girl" thing, or any weird fantasy that would come with it.. I hnestly thought I would like it, but she is too little, and not really tighter than the 22 year old good/rich girl I lick all over...I also have 5 kids with two diff ladies. one who I just talked to for the first time in like 7 mos 2 days ago, she is really hot, and I want to do her again..

Basically, these parties are for stupid people...If you want to be a sxy guy with a nice smirk who cu*z a lot, just live like me. I go in waves btw. Up until about 4 months ago, I had only been with my 4 kids mom for almost 2 years. But when I get on one of these streaks, Its 4-5 girls at time for six months.

You now know me better than anybody in my own family sherdog, enjoy.

Sum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 11:31 AM   #53
Blitz55
WILLOW

Location: My Bodys in Washington, My Hearts in Texas and my Brain is in Middle Earth
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Failcake View Post
Let's steer the conversation away from child rape and focus on leggy blondes with perfect tits who get on all fours for strangers.

fwap fwap fwap
This is my new sig for the moment.

Dallas Cowboy Fans Everywhere

Online Older brother to Linkuei (OLB)
Blitz55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 01:03 PM   #54
Keej613

vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pardon Me View Post
I dunno, but I want to see this movie now.
If you just want to watch it for the giggedy scenes, don't bother. Just watch pron instead.

Old 03-14-2011, 01:04 PM   #55
EazyBreezy
Banned

The sex scenes in Eyes Wide Shut are pretty sweet. Not as explicit as pr0n but the chicks are pretty hawt.

EazyBreezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 04:43 PM   #56
Akpan5000

Purple Belt

I almost imagined these parties like in eyes wide shut where the women are ridiculously hot but the reality is probably a lot different. Anybody with real life experience want to correct me if I'm wrong.

I had a night time class once and there was this older lady in it (early 40's) who was really friendly with all the guys in class. End of the semester she invited me to a "special party" she was going to with her husband. I was a little weirded out so I politely declined. I later found out one of the guys in my class went to one of her parties and it ended up being a swingers event and it was a bunch of old hippies and fatties and he half assedly nailed some old hag.

Totally ruined the fantasy of swingers clubs for me.

Akpan5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 04:49 PM   #57
Casper89**
Banned

pm me the address

Casper89** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 08:15 PM   #58
redaxe

Silver Belt

They exist...

but in real life the people at them look like this

Local News | Swingers shut down Des Moines sex club after neighbors complain, city intervenes | Seattle Times Newspaper

"The Hardwood Cabin" lol

PS: they don't skinny-dip in that pool, they chunky-dunk

redaxe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 08:42 PM   #59
Peteyandjia
True Butterfly

Redaxe, a smartass jiu-jitsu fighter. My kinda guy. Lol @ chunky-dunk

The fun kinky sex I've had has all been by chance and happenstance. The idea of working it out into a system/planned party is pretty awesome, especially if you're a single guy/gal, but I guess I don't know the right people.

Here's hoping I bump into some creepy hot rich chicks who want me to do them and their friends while they wear peacock masks.

Peteyandjia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 08:43 PM   #60
SIB84**
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Road Rager View Post
The powerful people in Eyes Wide Shut were part of a secret society, not a sex club.

Secret societies with esoteric rituals do exist, but not anybody can just show up and participate....as Tom's character in EWS found out.

In reality, Tom's character would probably be killed for what he witnessed.
Yes, this. The movie goes beyond just a fuck club. It was apparently dealing with....oh yes, the Illuminati, Mk-Ultraish and all those secret societies and shit. A big part of the way it was presented was the ritual, the masks, etc.

If you want just your run of the mill herpes infested sex club with flabby people, I'd imagine they would be pretty easy to find, if that is for some reason your thing.

Ain't gonna look like EWS-unless you know the password. If you don't "remove your MASK!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by illmatic View Post
..and the kids don't come forward and expose these pedo clubs when they're adults? right.

provide some proof to go with your bizarre claims or stfu.
A lot of times they have no choice. Children are sold into slavery from orphanages. It occurs in Afghanistan, India etc.

In Indonesia, UNICEF estimates that 30% of the female prostitutes are below 18.[8]

In Sri Lanka, there are nearly 40,000 child prostitutes, according to UNICEF and ILO.[9]

In the Philippines, there are 60,000 to 100,000 prostituted children, according to UNICEF and non-governmental organisations.[10]

In Nepal, according to research conducted by the International Labour Organization (ILO) on 440 prostitutes from Kathmandu, approximately 30% of them were found to be children.[11]

In Bangladesh, the UN Children's Fund (UNICEF) estimated in 2004 that there were 10,000 underage girls used in commercial sexual exploitation in the country, but other estimates placed the figure as high as 29,000.[12]

There are estimated to be at least 70,000 prostitutes in Vietnam, and 20,000 of these are children.[13]

In Afghanistan, Bacha Bazi is a form of child prostitution employed by Afghan warlords where small boys are regularly bought and sold into sexual slavery.

It even as someone else mentioned happens in the US. And quite deep.

Last edited by SIB84**; 03-14-2011 at 09:02 PM.
SIB84** is offline   Reply With Quote