Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > General Discussion > Mayberry Lounge

Mayberry Lounge Light-hearted humor and intelligent discussion only. No flaming.

Old 08-11-2007, 06:53 PM   #1
HuMvY
Banned

vCash: 500
Can a naturally pale person become tan in a tanning bed?

alright i live up north and in about a month, its going to be getting cold.....i just moved back from miami about 3 weeks ago and got a night job.i sleep from 8am-5pm so i cant really go out and keep my tan...i was just wondering if tanning beds or booths will help you keep a tan or get tan? no hatin here..u gotta know that the better tan u have, then the pussy rate goes way. so get back to me on if it works and how often to use a tanning bed...and for how long.

HuMvY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 07:05 PM   #2
Crono7
Jones #1 P4P GOAT

first stop being a pussy, second yes, you can keep the tan, although you should be able to tell then difference, a girl back n HS was a tanning bed whore, she was orange. again dont be a pussy,

Crono7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 07:14 PM   #3
Winograd
Banned

Tanning beds aren't good for your health. Natural sunlight in moderation is better. Can't help you on the link between getting pussy and the level of your tan.

Winograd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 07:19 PM   #4
HuMvY
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono7 View Post
first stop being a pussy, second yes, you can keep the tan, although you should be able to tell then difference, a girl back n HS was a tanning bed whore, she was orange. again dont be a pussy,

what belts do you hold in real life and are you a mma fighter?

HuMvY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 07:45 PM   #5
David Koresh
Banned

I used to live up north and let me tell you, most people up there are pale and pasty. If you stay dark, you will stick out like a sore thumb and look a bit absurd. I would suggest losing your tan a little bit and only going to the salon maybe twice a month. And to answer your original question, yes tanning salons work but its worth paying a little extra to for the higher quality beds. You don't wanna look like an orange douche bag.

David Koresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 08:17 PM   #6
Spawned_Fighter

well, you might not need the tan, you work all day. and when you do go out itll most likely be at night. maybe you wont need a tan? but i dont have much info about tanning beds.

I Ching...whatever man. We got to roll with it...
Spawned_Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 08:41 PM   #7
MMA Fighta**
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winograd View Post
Tanning beds aren't good for your health. Natural sunlight in moderation is better. Can't help you on the link between getting pussy and the level of your tan.
Tell that to the guidos

MMA Fighta** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 09:58 PM   #8
J AveryCrawford

Green Belt

Being tan when everyone else is pale is weird.

J AveryCrawford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 10:13 PM   #9
sua9931**
Banned

Don't do it. You'll look 10+ years older after awhile and you'll regret it. Not to mention increasing the likelihood of cancer. Just go outside every now and then. If you're white, you're white...accept it.

sua9931** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 10:54 PM   #10
The Krisiun

White Belt

Yea dude...

It is just another Hollywood thing, just like being skinny and having fake white teeth. If you really want to find a chick who is only into you because of your tan, than go for it. You are just going to end up looking 20 years older a with a fake orange tan. If you are going to tan, do it naturally.. and don't over due it either.

The Krisiun is offline   Reply With Quote