Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > The Wasteland

The Wasteland Pro Wrestling, Fantasy Matchups, Rehashed MMA, Chat threads, etc.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2012, 06:47 AM   #251
IamDaft

White Belt
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 65
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evbo View Post
As much as I like Chael Sonnen, this seems to be damage control leading up to their rematch.

He looked unimpressive against Bisping - whether or not this is due to Bisping doing well or Chael doing poor, we won't know. But I'm sure Chael has had to be super careful about his test levels and is probably erring on the side of caution regarding his levels come fight time.

After his performance against Bisping, combined with the fact that he can't let his test levels get out of the normal range, he's probably thinking - SHIT, I think I'm going to lose.
He was trolling, surprise suprise.

IamDaft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 06:48 AM   #252
KillingJoke

Brown Belt
 
KillingJoke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Houston, Tx
Posts: 3,974
vCash: 96
Apparently people haven't watched the video or are dumb enough to believe Sonnen actually means that. His sarcasm wasn't detected by some folks.

__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtqN2EiSr1I
KillingJoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 06:59 AM   #253
Neo Flesh**
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,920
vCash: 500
Happy to see him man up, still strongly dislike him though

Neo Flesh** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:04 AM   #254
riddleofsteel

Purple Belt
 
riddleofsteel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: In a boxcar because my dad is an idiot
Posts: 2,296
vCash: 407
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrHouse View Post
Anyone that thought this was sincere, please PM me because I have a bridge I would like to sell you for a very reasonable price.
Does it come with a troll?

__________________
"I shot my mom. She was out. Hadn't turned yet. I ended it. It was real." "They're not people and they're not pets. Don't name them."-- Carl
Look at the flowers
riddleofsteel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:06 AM   #255
paulr88

Purple Belt
 
paulr88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Julian's car
Posts: 1,799
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabomb1 View Post
Chael sonnen scratched his ass! Make a thread!
why don't you just turn your computer off and go play your xbox or something, kid

__________________
"I can do it myself!"

Congrats Weidman, you proved me and (most of) your doubters wrong.
paulr88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:11 AM   #256
L0rdBurn

Blue Belt
 
L0rdBurn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Germany
Posts: 727
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IFlesh View Post
Happy to see him man up, still strongly dislike him though
LOL

maybe you should watch the video before posting ...

L0rdBurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:17 AM   #257
divncom

Blue Belt
 
divncom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: L.A. and Sydney
Posts: 662
vCash: 500
The fight is over before it ever begins.

divncom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:18 AM   #258
TheWaxMurderer

Green Belt
 
TheWaxMurderer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: down the road
Posts: 1,206
vCash: 500
I've learnt not to take anything Chael says at face value. This is most likely part of an elaborate trolling

__________________
Go fuck yourself.
TheWaxMurderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:20 AM   #259
wanghurtsinside**
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 445
vCash: 500
Icon3

Quote:
Originally Posted by IFlesh View Post
Happy to see him man up, still strongly dislike him though
This

but lets keep it going Mr. troll!

See It really don't bother me the crap about AS! But when you say PRIDE was a joke and talk about a division you could not even cut it in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not to mention how some of your comments reflect on your "MASTER", I have an issue with you! Therefore no matter what you say, after you beat the crap out of AS again for over 20 minutes on the octagon mat and don't tap. I hope your "master" says that because of your comments you will need to engage HIM!

What to do then Mr.troll? What to do?????????

wanghurtsinside** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:34 AM   #260
riddleofsteel

Purple Belt
 
riddleofsteel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: In a boxcar because my dad is an idiot
Posts: 2,296
vCash: 407
It appears very few posters are actually watching the video. 1:27, tl/dw

__________________
"I shot my mom. She was out. Hadn't turned yet. I ended it. It was real." "They're not people and they're not pets. Don't name them."-- Carl
Look at the flowers
riddleofsteel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Latest Threads



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:48 PM.

Sherdog.com Forum Rules Clear Cookies Social Groups Lost Password
Contact Us - Sherdog Forums - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices

Skin made by Alex. © iStyles.uni.cc Powered by vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
forums.sherdog.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.
monitoring_string = "fd5733925866a04e50edd70f38dfaa35"
monitoring_string = "603ac9fff68f23709f2a42bf5e29272b"