Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > Muay Thai and Kickboxing

Muay Thai and Kickboxing Fist and Feet Fighting Forum Discussion.

Old 04-12-2007, 05:57 PM   #1
BLITZD

Brown Belt

vCash: 100
Strikeforce Kickboxing In San Jose 4/20

http://www.fairtex.com/news.php?cat=2&nid=428

To all our Friends of STRIKEFORCE, On Friday April the 20th at the San Jose Civic Auditorium, West Coast Productions will be Returning to the Ring for a night filled with action packed fights in Muay Thai, San Shou, and International Rules Kickboxing. Scheduled to Fight on the card is Michael Mananquil, David Barrios, Andrew Valladeraz, Travis Johnson, Gabriel Carasco, Payam Bagheri, and the much anticipated return of the Fairtex Phenom...RYAN ROY. Ticket prices are $100, 60, & $40. To see the seating chart go to www.Strikforceusa.net. To purchase tickets you can contact your local Kickboxing Gym, get them through your favorite fighter, or give me a call at either 408-603-6655 or 408-621-2183.

BLITZD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 06:57 PM   #2
deadpool
H***an Chop!!

vCash: 500
Who is Mike fighting

deadpool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 11:44 PM   #3
Rudy Richter
Amateur Fighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLITZD
http://www.fairtex.com/news.php?cat=2&nid=428

To all our Friends of STRIKEFORCE, On Friday April the 20th at the San Jose Civic Auditorium, West Coast Productions will be Returning to the Ring for a night filled with action packed fights in Muay Thai, San Shou, and International Rules Kickboxing. Scheduled to Fight on the card is Michael Mananquil, David Barrios, Andrew Valladeraz, Travis Johnson, Gabriel Carasco, Payam Bagheri, and the much anticipated return of the Fairtex Phenom...RYAN ROY. Ticket prices are $100, 60, & $40. To see the seating chart go to www.Strikforceusa.net. To purchase tickets you can contact your local Kickboxing Gym, get them through your favorite fighter, or give me a call at either 408-603-6655 or 408-621-2183.

WAR T2 RYAN ROY!!!!!!!!

Cus D'Amato
Rudy Richter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 09:36 AM   #4
Vaio

Orange Belt

Results Anyone ?

Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 02:52 PM   #5
JoBobLivesAgain

Purple Belt

i want results!

The story of the hunt is all there is in the end.
JoBobLivesAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 02:50 PM   #6
Abe Frohman

Blue Belt

Sad to say, but Strikeforce kickboxing events are dead. The promoters are focusing on MMA now. $hit, they did no advertising or promoting whatsoever, and I heard they had some very last minute matchups. Sucks for the MT/Kickboxing fans.

I can do all things through Him who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13

R.I.P. Alex Gong. You will always be remembered as a true champion. May God rest your soul.
---------------------------
Abe Frohman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 02:53 PM   #7
JIU-BOX-FU
Bow to the Bucket

The only time i see ISKA is on ESPN Classic

To Abe, WAr GONG!!!! RIP

Luca Turili
Urijah Faber
Michael Angelo Batio
Raymond Daniels
James Irvin
Buckethead
JIU-BOX-FU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 06:10 PM   #8
Vaio

Orange Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abe Frohman
Sad to say, but Strikeforce kickboxing events are dead. The promoters are focusing on MMA now. $hit, they did no advertising or promoting whatsoever, and I heard they had some very last minute matchups. Sucks for the MT/Kickboxing fans.

Yeah, it is sad. They used to draw some pretty decent crowds at the Civic Auditorium and the Events Center plus the show at the Shark Tank a couple of years ago, that I heard, may have set a record for attendance in California. And I don't blame the promoter for putting his efforts into MMA. Why put your efforts into a kickboxing event that draws peanuts when you can put on an MMA show and draw over 18,000 fans on your first try.

Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote