Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > Muay Thai and Kickboxing

Muay Thai and Kickboxing Fist and Feet Fighting Forum Discussion.

Old 12-11-2006, 06:05 PM   #61
avsanchez

White Belt

vCash: 500
He's in Hawaii, Aiea. He usually goes to The Gym but hes been taking care of my stepmom caue she just had a baby.

avsanchez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 06:07 PM   #62
US Tomato Can
Banned

You know if you are really Denis' son I feel your pain but you realize you just drew more scrutiny to yourself ressurecting this 3 months dead thread, right?

US Tomato Can is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 07:07 PM   #63
avsanchez

White Belt

Im actually not his son Im his daughter. As for how this may reflect on me...I dont see how it would. My only concern was that someone who knows his neighbor is warning him against my father and I would hate for my brother to hear rumors about his father having a drug problem at this age from the neighborhood children, when its completely untrue. Thanks for the sympathy.

avsanchez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 07:09 PM   #64
US Tomato Can
Banned

Oh sorry about that mistake. Well, shoot if you see your dad around tell him I still watch his old fights.

US Tomato Can is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 07:20 PM   #65
floater4444

Green Belt

i remember watching him in Hawaii. He was really good. MMA has a few storys like that, look at lee murray

floater4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 09:46 PM   #66
KimuraLock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by avsanchez
Im actually not his son Im his daughter. As for how this may reflect on me...I dont see how it would. My only concern was that someone who knows his neighbor is warning him against my father and I would hate for my brother to hear rumors about his father having a drug problem at this age from the neighborhood children, when its completely untrue. Thanks for the sympathy.
Hello. I am one of Dennis's biggest fans. Tell him he's one of my hero's and is one of the reasons I love Kickboxing so much.

KimuraLock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 08:56 PM   #67
ninjakid

White Belt

Dennis Alexio

You guys too funny! Everybody has the inside scoops on Dennis. The truth is, he is not in jail, he is not using drugs, and he has not lost his mind. You can find him daily at the Honolulu club or on most evenings at pro sport kickboxing, Bob Smith's place over in Kaneohe. In fact, that's just about the only place you'll find him trained with real kick boxers.

Weblogs are very entertaining. The last confrontation, Dennis had was with some guy from Aiea that has a tae kwon do school over there. The guy was running his mouth about Dennis and his wife, and Dennis nearly tore his head off. Verbally. That was a couple of years ago.

He has had a couple of run-ins with the law, but apparently the legal system is on his side because he walks every time. He still trains religiously, and you guys that think that he used drugs are too funny. He is the most dedicated athlete I have ever met. The man doesn't even eat fried food. That's been one of his main reasons for success. He's worked harder and been more intelligent than the rest of these jokers that jump into the kickboxing ring.

And for the guy who knows all of the "inside scoops" who calls himself "big guy." If you are Dennis's neighbor. You really should watch the sort of things that you write. Because you are way off base. Dennis is enjoying his retirement from fighting and spending his time with his children and his wife. He is happily married, and an incredible father. If anyone else is concerned about him, go check him out at Bob Smith's place.

ninjakid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 10:16 PM   #68
SigSauer229
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjakid
You guys too funny! Everybody has the inside scoops on Dennis. The truth is, he is not in jail, he is not using drugs, and he has not lost his mind. You can find him daily at the Honolulu club or on most evenings at pro sport kickboxing, Bob Smith's place over in Kaneohe. In fact, that's just about the only place you'll find him trained with real kick boxers.

Weblogs are very entertaining. The last confrontation, Dennis had was with some guy from Aiea that has a tae kwon do school over there. The guy was running his mouth about Dennis and his wife, and Dennis nearly tore his head off. Verbally. That was a couple of years ago.

He has had a couple of run-ins with the law, but apparently the legal system is on his side because he walks every time. He still trains religiously, and you guys that think that he used drugs are too funny. He is the most dedicated athlete I have ever met. The man doesn't even eat fried food. That's been one of his main reasons for success. He's worked harder and been more intelligent than the rest of these jokers that jump into the kickboxing ring.

And for the guy who knows all of the "inside scoops" who calls himself "big guy." If you are Dennis's neighbor. You really should watch the sort of things that you write. Because you are way off base. Dennis is enjoying his retirement from fighting and spending his time with his children and his wife. He is happily married, and an incredible father. If anyone else is concerned about him, go check him out at Bob Smith's place.
a guy he fought in PKU knows he was in jail, he was busted for child support. And whatever you wrote is sugar coated BS

SigSauer229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 11:39 AM   #69
Midnight Cougar
THE FULLTIME KILLER

He would have been the K-1 champ for sure

Old 04-01-2007, 04:06 PM   #70
Vaio

Orange Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigSauer229
a guy he fought in PKU knows he was in jail, he was busted for child support. And whatever you wrote is sugar coated BS

What's "PKU" ?

If what ninjakid is saying is true - I am glad that Dennis is doing well. He's a homeboy to me and has always been one of my favorite kickboxers. The events that Dennis headlined up at Tahoe and at Arco back in the 1980's and early 90's were some of the best ever. I doubt if it ever get's to that level again around here.

Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote