Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 12-17-2013, 02:52 AM   #21
Kumason
MMA freak!

vCash: 6259
Look at when they do interviews and Tate's putting on her i'm perfect routine while smirking at Ronda hahaha it's like the little kid in school who would always flip you off when the teacher turned around.It drives Ronda nut's and miesha really knows how to push her buttons.I don't really care much about either I think they are both psycho's nor do I care much about the fight but i'm sure i'll look forward to it once it get's closer.I think there's a bunch of girls that would beat tate at 135 that's the main reason I don't care much for it that and I don't care about hype bullshit.Rousey is a psycho about everything and Tate's a sneaky one they don't mix well.It's like they are both 13.

Kumason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 02:58 AM   #22
grooves12

Green Belt

vCash: 500
The answer to all "Why does Rousey ______?" questions = because she's crazy

grooves12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 02:58 AM   #23
HammerHorse

Orange Belt

10 reasons:

1) women
2) caraway
3-10) women

Old 12-17-2013, 02:59 AM   #24
DysDave

Blue Belt

c'mon, I thought people were more aware. Tate actually started a lot of it, she's just more intelligent when it comes to PR and realised taking the moral high ground looks better. She's like that obnoxious kid at school who's smart enough to know what buttons to press, and enough of a dick to do it. Rousey's the firebrand who's not quite intelligent enough to realise what's happening and reacts the same way every time.

Before the first fight, Rousey was undefeated with 4 impressive first round finishes, her entire fight time was under 4 minutes. Each fight ended in under a minute. She also was an olympic medallist. In the world of WMMA, that's along the lines of what Weidman did. Tate, however, was outraged that Rousey was getting a title shot, saying she's done nothing to warrant it and she was going to show everyone that Rousey doesn't deserve to be in the cage with her. That then fired the back and forth which kept escalating, until at some point after the fight Tate realised it was making her look bad, and stepped back. But she kept antagonising Rousey just enough to keep her looking like a dick.

None of this changes the fact that just getting out of the first round would be a miracle for Tate, and it's one I don't see happening for a second.

DysDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 02:59 AM   #25
BROWNPRIDE

wtf

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomtask View Post
Hot girls don't like hot girls around them TS.
ronda is not hot or maybe in your eyes hate to see your girlfriend

BROWNPRIDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 03:03 AM   #26
Alpinestar

Brown Belt

I think Rousey's hatred towards Tate is legit. Long before their TUF taping, Rousey talked trash even after she beat Tate for the SF belt. Rarely do you see a fighter still bicker after the fight. But Rousey not only did not shake Tate's hand, but showed "I told you so" like attitude during the post fight interview. Although I think Rousey could have exaggerated her grudge a little during the taping of the show.

Some people just don't like each other, like Tito with Chuck and Dana.

4. Good Morning, Vietnam
5. The World According to Garp
Alpinestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 03:04 AM   #27
crazybull

Orange Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushidoman View Post
bitches be crazy
Sums it up,classic.

crazybull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 03:09 AM   #28
oaklandr8ersfan

Purple Belt

Jealousy? Hype? Both?

oaklandr8ersfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 03:09 AM   #29
Goshin-jitsu

Green Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by DysDave View Post
c'mon, I thought people were more aware. Tate actually started a lot of it, she's just more intelligent when it comes to PR and realised taking the moral high ground looks better. She's like that obnoxious kid at school who's smart enough to know what buttons to press, and enough of a dick to do it. Rousey's the firebrand who's not quite intelligent enough to realise what's happening and reacts the same way every time.

Before the first fight, Rousey was undefeated with 4 impressive first round finishes, her entire fight time was under 4 minutes. Each fight ended in under a minute. She also was an olympic medallist. In the world of WMMA, that's along the lines of what Weidman did. Tate, however, was outraged that Rousey was getting a title shot, saying she's done nothing to warrant it and she was going to show everyone that Rousey doesn't deserve to be in the cage with her. That then fired the back and forth which kept escalating, until at some point after the fight Tate realised it was making her look bad, and stepped back. But she kept antagonising Rousey just enough to keep her looking like a dick.

None of this changes the fact that just getting out of the first round would be a miracle for Tate, and it's one I don't see happening for a second.
^^ pretty much it. To add more detail, Rhonda was getting a title shot and Meisha start talking mad shit about how she was being gifted a title shot because of her looks and big mouth - that she was using sex appeal, good looks and hyping herself to get a fight she hadn't earned and was unworthy of. There were so many other girls more worthy, etc. Said that Rhonda didn't deserve to be in the same cage with her. Up until that point Rhonda didn't really have a beef with Meisha, was just talking herself up. After that it was on, Rhonda hated her guts, and the war of words escalated.

She's hated Tate ever since.

Goshin-jitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 03:13 AM   #30
N8dogg

Green Belt

vCash: 0
That would be funny if Tate beat Rousey... Lol

N8dogg is offline   Reply With Quote