Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 03-04-2012, 01:17 AM   #61
unoshowtenuno

Brown Belt

vCash: 500
What a waste of skin. Glad he lost.

unoshowtenuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 01:39 AM   #62
Niltusk

Blue Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by smart.feller View Post
Regarding the tattoo...the wikipedia warriors have it wrong. 88 most commonly refers to the 88 precepts of David Lane, particularly when spoken about in conjunction with the "14 words". http://www.jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Boo...8_Precepts.pdf I actually recommend people read it and give an informed opinion, rather than just spouting off ignorantly. Though I don't support white power beliefs, I think everyone should take a moment to actually learn what they are talking about instead of spewing out uninformed hate.
You are the only ignorant fool here, theres a reason he made 88 precepts. This is no chicken and egg theory, the neo nazi crap is based off 88 due to its letter numerical value to HH. Trying to sound smart about people being down on white power shitheads and saying not to "spew out uninformed hate" against neo nazis makes you sound exactly like a piece of crap neo nazi.

Old 03-04-2012, 02:09 AM   #63
smart.feller
Beer Drinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niltusk View Post
You are the only ignorant fool here, theres a reason he made 88 precepts. This is no chicken and egg theory, the neo nazi crap is based off 88 due to its letter numerical value to HH. Trying to sound smart about people being down on white power shitheads and saying not to "spew out uninformed hate" against neo nazis makes you sound exactly like a piece of crap neo nazi.
Actually, the "14 words" adopted by the KKK, and numerically most paired with 88 by the white seperatist organizations, was also written by David Lane. The ideas for the 88 precepts and the 14 words come from Mein Kampf, particularly a section from Volume 1, Chapter 8 (which people will see an 18 tattoo and incorrectly assume that 18 = AH or Adolf Hitler), which in fact also had 88 words and was the numerical basis for the precepts.

But I'm the ignorant fool? I assume if someone who had W.P. leanings and had a 4/20 tattoo you would assume they were supporting pot usage as well.

Just because you were spoon fed something overly simplistic doesn't mean the explanation you received was right.

Old 03-05-2012, 09:01 AM   #64
Ed Banger

Purple Belt

^^ 88 = Heil Hitler... everyone knows that.

Get this guy out of the org ASAP.

Last edited by Ed Banger; 03-05-2012 at 09:33 AM.
Ed Banger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 12:55 PM   #65
ZroC

Red Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krayv View Post
On a board that can't decide whether or not Condit or Diaz won a fight 3 weeks later, you're saying knowledge of what neo-nazi tattoos mean is common?

Most people talk about neo-nazis on a rare/never basis. If you and your buddies do, fine. But that doesn't make it common knowledge.
Nazi symbols are some of the most easily recognisable symbols in the western world outside Christianity.

ZroC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 01:29 PM   #66
Oldmansavage

Purple Belt

Sounds like they need to sit down with him and have a long talk. If he is reformed make him cover it up and get on with life, if he is not reformed then cut him from the fold.

Oldmansavage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 01:44 PM   #67
ntvman10**
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldmansavage View Post
Sounds like they need to sit down with him and have a long talk. If he is reformed make him cover it up and get on with life
Unlikely.

ntvman10** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 08:18 PM   #68
StrikersRevenge**
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMcDowell View Post
I know Jeff Monson is an Anarchist...
I believe the correct term in 'Merrican is terrorist

StrikersRevenge** is offline   Reply With Quote