Hi guys (and sorry in advance for being pedant)
after reading hundreds different opinions about this topic I had to watch the video in slow-mo and go through every single shot, take a snapshot and summarize.
In my humble opinion:
1) Legal (completely missed, lands on Cote's right arm)
2) Illegal (because it landed directly on the spine, as far as I know it's illegal. No doubt it was unintentional since Cote moved forward while Sakara was landing the same hammer-fist as before)
3) Legal (touches the ear)
4) Legal (it lands on the shoulder, there is another broadcast-ed pic of this blow that shows it)
5) I can't tell. Considering the pic I saw here explaining the "Mohawk" area I can't really tell if was in or out
6) Illegal, back of the head. Intentional? You decide, Sakara was landing the same technique over and over while Cote was moving up and down. This blow didn't ko'ed Cote that is moving forward after
7) Legal because hits the ear
8) Final hammer-fist. This is the KO shots and surprisingly is probably the cleanest shot, it lands perfectly on the side of the head
9) Illegal and nasty (neck and back of the head). Cote is already unconscious and the fight its over because the referee already jumped to stop it. Despite that is awful to watch it is clearly the same strike as before landed on the back of the head because Cote fell.
I personally believe that mot of us is biased by Goldberg commentary that counted 4/5 blows without being fully aware of the rules.
Summarizing I believe that there were 2/3 illegal and unintentional strikes during the fight and 1 nasty blow after. None of these 2/3 illegal strikes caused the KO, that was determined by legal shots on the side on the head (on a Cote already rocked by the previous elbows). But that's just my opinion, I respect who thinks different after looking carefully at the video. Cheers