Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 06-12-2010, 07:26 AM   #11
Zion

Black Belt

vCash: 500
most of the vids i have seen she fights guys that dont know what to do or look very green, despite saying in the vids that the boys were champions or very skilled in some other grappling art.

her vids are being posted over the net by some guy Kodkan, which seems to be her coach.

he always posts of her winning against the boys and never losing. seems to me he is marketing her.

the girl is good but nothing special i have seen though, from most of the vids, it seems that the girls she faces gives her more competition than the boys she grapples.

Zion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 08:22 AM   #12
Zion

Black Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSuperRambo View Post
The issue is always level of competition. I have never seen that first submission succeed on someone over a blue belt level.

Her background seems to be sambo.

Is she going to compete in MMA?
she competes in some form of mma there but only against girls.

yeah, the level against the boys who she competes against are not that much advanced. this was mention and attacked by posters in youtube against the guy who keeps posting her videos.

she is good but seems she doesnt fight guys that had the same amount of training in the grappling.

Old 06-12-2010, 08:28 AM   #13
hughes fan

Silver Belt

I've seen girls submit guys twice their size and it's nothing to be ashamed of because they put shitloads of work in, even when no-one else is training

Old 06-12-2010, 08:58 AM   #14
Zion

Black Belt

well if the guy just started and the girl has been training for years then it is to be expected.

though it seems this girl is good but we dont see her lose at all against boys. no videos are mention about it.

from the looks of it, she seems to be a the champion when it comes to girls and videos of her posted of her beating boys that dont look like they have the same amount of years of training.

just to market her i bet in hopes to increase the name of the place where she trains at in Russia

this is the like the girl Kimberli "Crossface Killer" Smith's father is doing.

Old 06-12-2010, 09:25 AM   #15
Big Man
Banned

i'd love her too put me in a triangle choke.

Big Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 09:30 AM   #16
----ACE----***
Banned

im gonna marry her, then ill report back and post the honeymoon vid (itll be in pics and multimedia though)

----ACE----*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 07:28 AM   #17
Zion

Black Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ----ACE---- View Post
im gonna marry her, then ill report back and post the honeymoon vid (itll be in pics and multimedia though)
there is a rumor that she hates boys! so no honeymoon for you!

Old 04-16-2011, 10:14 PM   #18
hard candy

White Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by hughes fan View Post
I've seen girls submit guys twice their size and it's nothing to be ashamed of because they put shitloads of work in, even when no-one else is training
i've been submitted by girls way smaller than me, and that girl in the videos would probably submit me in 10 seconds flat.

someone mentioned Kimberli "Crossface Killer" Smith...i know theres another thread on here but its pretty old. shes 15 now i think, 5'0''/100 lbs, she would definitely KO me in the 1st rd.

hard candy is offline   Reply With Quote