Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 10-09-2009, 10:01 AM   #121
wasso fett

Orange Belt

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
Yeah, but they all go through a period where they are hot. Now it might be a short period but it's a period nonetheless (I feel like I'm saying period too much). You've just got to catch them before they get pregnant/haggard from too much smoking and drinking. They live life too rough and fast. Period.

I agree south east is where the dimes are. A lot of rough/slutty birds up north. Not always a bad thing.
thanks for the tip..i like how you think dude

wasso fett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 10:08 AM   #122
wasso fett

Orange Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiana View Post
Imagine how awkward his comments might be if anyone really gave a shit about what he had to say. Joe's association with MMA or the fact that he's a BJJ practioner do not mean that he's interesting or particularly funny.

His weed use doesn't give him any special insight into how the world works or make him anymore qualified to pass judgement on anyone outside of his immediate family. If you wish to put so much value onto what he has to say that your willing to rush to Sherdog as quickly as possible to post it that's your own burden to deal with, but I expect I could find the same sort of "witty" commentary from just about any dumbass on this forum I might choose to hand a mic to.
zing...i dont blame you form posting this but you are part of the problem just like all of us are at some point or another on here

wasso fett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 10:21 AM   #123
Hendo4President

Orange Belt

Anybody ever see this Rogan blog, it is his open letter to Kelloggs pertaining to Michael Phelps maryjane. Pretty hilarious.

The Joe Rogan Blog &raquo Conduit to the Gaian Mind » An open letter to Kellogg’s re: Michael Phelps

Hendo4President is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 10:23 AM   #124
WARserra
GMEN > Everyone else

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIIIIIII View Post
I met this super hot chick from Cornwall once, so at least there are some who are stand-outs.

By the way, if English girls are deemed ugly, does the same go for the guys?
Did you get access to her cornwall?

-Mark Hunt
WARserra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 10:38 AM   #125
divncom

Blue Belt

I'm a Yank; my two cents: I find the non-American girls to be less stuck up. having the "get down on your knees and worship me" type attitude.

Genetically, mixing the northern Euro genes should produce hotter types (hotter phenotypes coming out), like Megan Fox or Jolie for instance off the top of my head. I'll take Liz Hurly any day though.

That being said - they look like crap compared to some of these Russian, Ukrainian supermodel types (Milla Jovovich types).

divncom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 10:42 AM   #126
KJGould

Silver Belt

The nice pictures have dried up ...

Otherwise I couldn't actually hear what Rogan said in the video. I do know there were some right munters at UFC 75 though. I hate to think what it was like in Birmingham and Newcastle.

Old 10-09-2009, 10:46 AM   #127
Oreomeister

Blue Belt

Lol at the people defending the english women with like...5 actresses. Yeah they totally represent 99.9% of the english population....

Oreomeister is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 11:07 AM   #128
IrisBrian

Green Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkilla13 View Post
Sienna Miller, Elizabeth Hurley....love them. I was in Ireland a few years back, those girls are adorable.
Irelands not part of the U.K. or England idiot

IrisBrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 11:16 AM   #129
Iron Brew

Orange Belt

English ladies,the ones that convey class,culture and sophistication are actually some of the most beautiful,seductive women in the world.This coming from a Brit.The ones that talk the Queens English,women like Liz Hurley,Joan Colllins in her younger years,Keira Knightley.These types of women are nearly always very naughty in that they will be impeccable ladies outside but really know how to please a man behind closed doors.Its that slow seductive English accent,femininity and refined English ladyhood that puts them above nearly every other women imo.If Liz Hirley sat next to any man,crossed her legs in tights and spoke into his ear ,gay is the man that wouldnt spring an immediate hard on.As for the American women,well i have only met a few but wasnt too impressed tbh.You cant generalise but i will for arguments sake but the ones i come across whilst carrying out refurbishment work at the American embassy in London a couple of years ago struck me as profane,almost aggressive.Some of these women were from New York and i understand they tend to differ their and were career type women but yeah they were almost intimidating.The type of women that would look at you like WTF if you bought them flowers or chocalates which is indictive of them not being in touch with their feminine instincts an area they contrasted starkly with the European ladies.

Iron Brew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 11:31 AM   #130
Hendo4President

Orange Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Brew View Post
English ladies,the ones that convey class,culture and sophistication are actually some of the most beautiful,seductive women in the world.This coming from a Brit.The ones that talk the Queens English,women like Liz Hurley,Joan Colllins in her younger years,Keira Knightley.These types of women are nearly always very naughty in that they will be impeccable ladies outside but really know how to please a man behind closed doors.Its that slow seductive English accent,femininity and refined English ladyhood that puts them above nearly every other women imo.If Liz Hirley sat next to any man,crossed her legs in tights and spoke into his ear ,gay is the man that wouldnt spring an immediate hard on.As for the American women,well i have only met a few but wasnt too impressed tbh.You cant generalise but i will for arguments sake but the ones i come across whilst carrying out refurbishment work at the American embassy in London a couple of years ago struck me as profane,almost aggressive.Some of these women were from New York and i understand they tend to differ their and were career type women but yeah they were almost intimidating.The type of women that would look at you like WTF if you bought them flowers or chocalates which is indictive of them not being in touch with their feminine instincts an area they contrasted starkly with the European ladies.
Get a load of this guy.

Hendo4President is offline   Reply With Quote