Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 09-20-2011, 07:45 AM   #31
Kirabi

Purple Belt

vCash: 500
The hate is really by few internet haters really.Just go watch any Jones interview he is humble well spoken and always smiling.You have to be a MMA junkie read all his tweets and interview to get the sense that he is c0cky.Jones is actually pretty well adjust just watch how he reacted after the Hammil loss

Most MMA fans like Jones,Just watch the weigh ins for this fight Jones will be cheered loudly to put in perspective Evans is booed every where.To most of world Jones is young well adjusted 24 year old who is charismatic and actually charming.In the land of internet Jones is c0cky arrogant fighter whose ever word and interview piles on to how arrogant he is about everything.

Kirabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 07:46 AM   #32
comanchero**
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacrilegium View Post
Actually, yes, you were. If you had a better grasp on communication perhaps you'd know that that was the only logical conclusion which could be taken away from what you actually said.

*You're

You are a really, really lazy thinker.

No, I didn't bring that up to "make myself look good." I brought it up to contradict what you said about me.

Keep beating up on that strawman.

When did I ever act "tough"? I'd say anything I've said here to your face. I do it to people all the time. Most of them aren't so easily butthurt. Boo hoo, I corrected someone's grammar. You act like I came to your house and raped your dog. Lighten up, Francis.

So let me get this straight - you accuse me of living off of my parents' dime. When I correct you and show you that this is not the case, you then move the goalpost and accuse me of trying to use my parent's death to take a 'moral high ground.' Then you, immediately afterward, actually use my parent's death to try to take a moral high ground of your own. And I'm the scumbag here?

What's the weather like on the planet where you live?
you do know grammar nazism is the first sign one is suffering from pseudo intellectualism my good man?

comanchero** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 07:49 AM   #33
Sacrilegium
Did you hear Demolition lost the tag titles?

Quote:
Originally Posted by comanchero View Post
you do know grammar nazism is the first sign one is suffering from pseudo intellectualism my good man?
Second or third at best. Reading Ayn Rand has got to be first on that list ;-)

Sacrilegium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 07:56 AM   #34
RoyNelson
Banned

I just thought why I am reading all this nonsense?

Shame on me

RoyNelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 08:07 AM   #35
wigglestick
pess de gward

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangecuse View Post
Most of these haters started because of one comment he made about how he was in high school. You think they care any less that he's still a young 20 something.

Seriously think about. These people hate a stranger because of one thing he said about how he acted in high school. That and plenty of the other stuff a lot of these morons say tells me they dont have the most active, mature brains.
translation = im a JJ fan, if your not then that tells me you don't have the most active mature brain

Old 09-20-2011, 08:13 AM   #36
Finality

Blue Belt

I'm 23 and most of the people I know my age don't have all those delusions you speak of. People right out of high school are still kids, people out of college should be mature by then. By this time, they should have had real jobs and many are married with kids.

Finality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 08:14 AM   #37
orangecuse

Silver Belt

vCash: 8154
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigglestick View Post
translation = im a JJ fan, if your not then that tells me you don't have the most active mature brain
No, if you're an adult and you are butthurt and holding onto how a stranger acted in high school you most likely didn't fully mature or develop your brain. Please explain why you dont think that statement is true.

Also you most likely are an extremely lame dork or an actual thug. Note...actual thugs and people that have to worry about snitches and celebs/cool successful people that smoke pot most likely would chill with Bones while most sherdog Bones haters are dorks from the suburbs that take pot more seriously then adulthood.

orangecuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 08:15 AM   #38
wigglestick
pess de gward

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosettastoned View Post
The "I contributed to a lot of the JJ hate on this forum" gave away your status as a pot aficionado. This further proves that most of the Jon Jones haters are, hilariously enough, just butthurt over him saying he told on a pothead back in the 90's.
i didn't know this, but it doesn't surprise me in the least. a tattle tale? i thought he was a bitch before knowing that, i do like finding out my intuition was right

Old 09-20-2011, 08:19 AM   #39
Ahura
Banned

Haters gonna hate. Even if you are 6 years old or 89 years old.

Ahura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 08:23 AM   #40
mixtum bellicus

Green Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosettastoned View Post
The best is when the pot enthusiasts come on and talk as if Jon Jones ruined some kid's life for telling on him about pot. The kid probably got suspended for 3 days and grounded by his parents.
They act like he was a confidential informant for the New York state's DA busting some multi kilo heroin dealer.
Funny thing is I know people who went to school and graduated with Jones and no one has even heard about him reporting kids for pot. Besides all of UE kids are stoners and the town could use a few cleaner kids.

Part of BJ PENN'S crazy fan pack, and proud of it!
mixtum bellicus is offline   Reply With Quote