Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 10-01-2012, 02:43 PM   #101
Wanna Bet

Brown Belt

vCash: 500
Wait they test for Xanax? Uh oh. I hope there isn't a suspension for last weekend's fights.

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

.........||
......$$$$$
....$$..||....
......$$$$$$
..........||..$$
.......$$$$$
..........||

Eaty. Sleepy. Betty
Wanna Bet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 02:45 PM   #102
Chute Boxe Hero
Banned

Icon1

Unless you have access to or can extract pure hydrocodone from the hydro-based pain killers/pharms out there then you were also ingesting tylenol for each pill of that 400mg hydrocodone that you took. Well, hate to tell you but 400mg of hydrocodone would've fucked you up so horribly bad that your respiration would've been affected, even stopped, depending on whether you spaced it out 100mg at a time or so over hours. You said that you meant 40 which if you took say 10mg Vicodins or Norco would've only been 4 (that isn't shit). So which is it... you took 40 or 400? One isn't much at all and the other is far too much @ 400mg. Like I said, your liver would've completely shut down @ a dose of 400mg hydrocodone because even with the best case scenario (the 10mg pills) they contain around 500-750mg of tylenol PER pill so if you took 40 then that'd be 20 - 30 GRAMS of tylenol LMAO.
^
These days it was mandated by the FDA for hydrocodone-based drugs to have only 325mg of tylenol in them so it's better for recreational use now than it was say a year ago. Even the old Vicodin ES's contain only 7.5mg of hydrocodone and 750mg of tylenol! HydroMORPHONE, on the other hand, is the stuff that a very small portion of that hydroCODONE turns into when it breaks down which gives you your effects. Get a hold of hydromorphone (Dilaudid, Palladone etc) or even oxymorphone (what small portions of oxycodone convert to) and you'll know what a real opiate is, Midnighter. Unless of course you've done 'smack' the right way or injected hydromorphone (IM'd or IV'd) then you aren't even close to being a non-pussy dude, but I'll give you a little credit if you've snorted lines of the shit. Just as long as you didn't stick the pills up your ass to get the effects lol.

--------

As for Forrest taking Xanax (Alprazolam) before his fight with Anderson, maybe a a half milligram or a milligram but I doubt any more than that or else he would've been noticeably affected if he didn't have a tolerance. Even with a tolerance a bar is a solid amount, 2 bars (4mg) would've floored him for sure.

The SAC's sweep plenty under the rug, as does the UFC. When Anderson greased and was grabbing Sonnen's shorts in their rematch for extended periods of time the UFC brass didn't mention it at the post-fight press conference, nor did Sonnen (luckily for them!). Kizer from the NSAC, on the other hand, did tell Anderson personally that if he ever did that again he wouldn't be welcome back to Nevada to fight, which made the media. But, it was still kept hush-hush and Anderson was able to cheat MULTIPLE ways and only receive warnings that never actually made the headlines. GSP's whole "greasegate" situation made headlines everywhere even though his trainer accidentally put a drop of vaseline on his chest that was wiped off if I recall and BJ tried to appeal his loss to the commission citing he uses a 'high guard' LMAO. Anderson applies vaseline TO HIMSELF, all over, in many of his fights if not all (he did it in the Maia and Leites fights too, probably even against Belfort), in plain view and Dana and co. don't mention it or seem to care! It's all about business, politics, and it all boils down to $.

Carl Lewis (formerly one of the fastest guys in the world) was caught on roids and it was swept under the rug at the Olympics (fact). There's plenty of history to back up commissions and organizations doing business to keep things under wraps for the right amount of money. Everything has a price.

Chute Boxe Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 02:46 PM   #103
Tacobelljunkie

Blue Belt

I took a xanax before getting on the red eye after ufc 126. I was in the middle seat, and next to me was a chinese midget wearing a tux.

I slept the whole way home and didn't even laugh once.

WAR Xanax

Tacobelljunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 02:47 PM   #104
vindaloo

Green Belt

I'm pretty sure Anderson is on something too.

vindaloo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 02:48 PM   #105
gabbo

Purple Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rematch View Post
Suspend him for what? Being on medication that is neither illegal or performance enhancing?
Chris Leben got suspended for a year for using some type of painkillers so it's not a stretch to think that xanax is a banned substance as well (by AC standards of course).

Old 10-01-2012, 02:57 PM   #106
HAILTHELEAF
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbo View Post
Chris Leben got suspended for a year for using some type of painkillers so it's not a stretch to think that xanax is a banned substance as well (by AC standards of course).
I'm not entirely sure. I think Karo got on xanx's after he had his panic attack episodes. I think if you have a perscription, it's cool. I would like to have that question answered for sure, though.

HAILTHELEAF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 02:57 PM   #107
BlancaDiablo

Purple Belt

Wow Griffin was on acid against Anderson Silva

Old 10-01-2012, 02:59 PM   #108
HAILTHELEAF
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanna Bet View Post
Wait they test for Xanax? Uh oh. I hope there isn't a suspension for last weekend's fights.

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Lol I had a feeling somebody might post that. Kinda reminds me of Mousasi pre/post fight.

Old 10-01-2012, 03:01 PM   #109
HAILTHELEAF
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chute Boxe Hero View Post
Unless you have access to or can extract pure hydrocodone from the hydro-based pain killers/pharms out there then you were also ingesting tylenol for each pill of that 400mg hydrocodone that you took. Well, hate to tell you but 400mg of hydrocodone would've fucked you up so horribly bad that your respiration would've been affected, even stopped, depending on whether you spaced it out 100mg at a time or so over hours. You said that you meant 40 which if you took say 10mg Vicodins or Norco would've only been 4 (that isn't shit). So which is it... you took 40 or 400? One isn't much at all and the other is far too much @ 400mg. Like I said, your liver would've completely shut down @ a dose of 400mg hydrocodone because even with the best case scenario (the 10mg pills) they contain around 500-750mg of tylenol PER pill so if you took 40 then that'd be 20 - 30 GRAMS of tylenol LMAO.
^
These days it was mandated by the FDA for hydrocodone-based drugs to have only 325mg of tylenol in them so it's better for recreational use now than it was say a year ago. Even the old Vicodin ES's contain only 7.5mg of hydrocodone and 750mg of tylenol! HydroMORPHONE, on the other hand, is the stuff that a very small portion of that hydroCODONE turns into when it breaks down which gives you your effects. Get a hold of hydromorphone (Dilaudid, Palladone etc) or even oxymorphone (what small portions of oxycodone convert to) and you'll know what a real opiate is, Midnighter. Unless of course you've done 'smack' the right way or injected hydromorphone (IM'd or IV'd) then you aren't even close to being a non-pussy dude, but I'll give you a little credit if you've snorted lines of the shit. Just as long as you didn't stick the pills up your ass to get the effects lol.

--------

As for Forrest taking Xanax (Alprazolam) before his fight with Anderson, maybe a a half milligram or a milligram but I doubt any more than that or else he would've been noticeably affected if he didn't have a tolerance. Even with a tolerance a bar is a solid amount, 2 bars (4mg) would've floored him for sure.

The SAC's sweep plenty under the rug, as does the UFC. When Anderson greased and was grabbing Sonnen's shorts in their rematch for extended periods of time the UFC brass didn't mention it at the post-fight press conference, nor did Sonnen (luckily for them!). Kizer from the NSAC, on the other hand, did tell Anderson personally that if he ever did that again he wouldn't be welcome back to Nevada to fight, which made the media. But, it was still kept hush-hush and Anderson was able to cheat MULTIPLE ways and only receive warnings that never actually made the headlines. GSP's whole "greasegate" situation made headlines everywhere even though his trainer accidentally put a drop of vaseline on his chest that was wiped off if I recall and BJ tried to appeal his loss to the commission citing he uses a 'high guard' LMAO. Anderson applies vaseline TO HIMSELF, all over, in many of his fights if not all (he did it in the Maia and Leites fights too, probably even against Belfort), in plain view and Dana and co. don't mention it or seem to care! It's all about business, politics, and it all boils down to $.

Carl Lewis (formerly one of the fastest guys in the world) was caught on roids and it was swept under the rug at the Olympics (fact). There's plenty of history to back up commissions and organizations doing business to keep things under wraps for the right amount of money. Everything has a price.
Lol, now THIS is what I'm talking about. A guy who knows what he is talking about when it comes to meds. Like you came off of the bluelight forum. Read this, Midnighter. You might learn something.

Old 10-01-2012, 03:02 PM   #110
Killuminati0947

Orange Belt

Xanax is a hell of a drug

Killuminati0947 is offline   Reply With Quote