Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2012, 09:13 PM   #41
Broncos

White Belt
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 80
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJackson View Post
Floyd is and has always been racist
I remember when he said in an interview that Whites couldn't compete in boxing, so they had to make something NEW (mma) to be good at.


Just a stupid troll...
I'd love to stomp his ass out, all while calling HIM a midget.

ANd at 230 i don't think that it would be too much of a problem. Just Go for the double leg and hope for the best !
I agree, but bitch, please. You would eat a quick combination and hit the curb.

Broncos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 09:14 PM   #42
leksor

Yellow Belt
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: New York City
Posts: 161
vCash: 500
Mayweather's just plain hatin' and ignorant.

leksor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 09:14 PM   #43
Bargey

Black Belt
 
Bargey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 6,471
vCash: 500
Even if Lin wasn't Asian he'd be getting a shitload of hype for what he's done. Maybe he gets an extra 10% because he's Asian but the other 90% is from what he's accomplished.

__________________
"It's a draw?"

"It's not a draw - he's fu**ing dead!"
Bargey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 09:14 PM   #44
PridefulChaos18
Yo
 
PridefulChaos18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 17,025
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by XnoXzempt View Post
Except your opinion is wrong and you clearly know nothing about basketball.
It's an opinion that most of you took to a whole new level.

__________________
Building monsters to fight monsters
PridefulChaos18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 09:15 PM   #45
AshaMan

Orange Belt
 
AshaMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 419
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Hume View Post
But wait, black people can't be racist because they're black.
Lmao
This x100
Some people actually think like this

__________________
I fear that I am just a name
AshaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 09:15 PM   #46
darsc**
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 307
vCash: 500
Sure, you NEVER hear about black basketball players who do good. Kobe who? Lebron who? Mayweather's a dumbass. If anything, black basketball players get more praise than they deserve.

Also Tiger Woods.

darsc** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 09:16 PM   #47
Tooth and Nail
Forever Brocktober
 
Tooth and Nail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: In your face.
Posts: 28,910
vCash: 500
Dana telling it like it is.

__________________
The one who doesn't fall doesn't stand up.
- Fedor Emelianenko

In fact professional wrestling is strong.
- Kazushi Sakuraba
Tooth and Nail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 09:16 PM   #48
antagony**
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Oakland, CA
Posts: 3,566
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WARserra View Post


Floyd is and always has been a tool.
Spike Lee: Lin ‘like a gift from above’ - Video on msnbc.com

antagony** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 09:16 PM   #49
DWB

Purple Belt
 
DWB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 1,906
vCash: 500
Seriously I'd pay 100 bucks to see Mayweather get in the octagon with someone like Aldo, Florian, Faber, etc. That would be about as fun as a time I can imagine. Well it would be even more fun if I could get him in a cage myself. As far as sports figures go I've never disliked anyone like I dislike that MFer.

DWB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 09:16 PM   #50
matty22

Brown Belt
 
matty22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: ct
Posts: 3,938
vCash: 500
Danas last name is racist

matty22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Latest Threads



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:34 AM.

Sherdog.com Forum Rules Clear Cookies Social Groups Lost Password
Contact Us - Sherdog Forums - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices

Skin made by Alex. © iStyles.uni.cc Powered by vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
forums.sherdog.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.
monitoring_string = "fd5733925866a04e50edd70f38dfaa35"
monitoring_string = "603ac9fff68f23709f2a42bf5e29272b"