How much is too much so you stomach doesnt end up with a big hole in it?
I know some nurses, and they tell me a lot of people end up on the hospital bed because of things like that (drinking pure lemon juice or vinegar)
but I have some internets souces that say the exact opposite
this is a little scary too
# 1.0 battery acid (sulfuric acid)
# 1.8-2.0 limes
# 2.2-2.4 lemon juice
# 2.2 vinegar (acetic acid)
anyway I found this
HOW TO DRINK APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
Standard Dosage: 2 teaspoons of ACV in 8 oz of water. Add honey to taste.
Earth Clinic's Dosage: 2 tablespoons of ACV in 8 oz of water. No honey.
Note: 2 tablespoons may be too much apple cider vinegar for some people. We suggest you start with the standard dosage and see how your body responds to a teaspoon or two of acv. If all goes well, you can up the dosage over time if you feel a need arise.
HOW TO DRINK ACV WITH RUINING YOUR DENTAL ENAMEL
10/09/2007: Merry from Coon Rapids, Minnesota writes: "I have a suggestion that should remedy the problem with ACV possibly damaging tooth enamel over time. Use a straw when sipping your ACV remedies. This wil drastically cut down on the amount of acid contact with teeth."
Earth Clinic's suggestions:
1. Never drink ACV straight.. always drink it well diluted with water.
2. Immediately rinse your mouth well with water after drinking ACV.
3. Do not drink it in combination with anything sweet like honey, juice or Gatorade. We have the feeling the combination is lethal on the teeth.
4. Possibility: Drink ACV with a straw at the back of the throat slowly. The trick is to not let the liquid touch your teeth.
5. Take ACV tablets instead. (Not our favorite recommendation, but pills seem to work well for some people.)