Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Training Discussion > Strength & Conditioning Discussion

Strength & Conditioning Discussion You call that a deadlift? HA! Come in and share your woes, girly man.

Old 06-25-2007, 12:27 PM   #1
armour248

White Belt

vCash: 500
Gym's near Wheaton/St. Charles, IL

I am working in St. Charles right now but reside in Wheaton and am just trying to find a decent place to start training just to get in shape at the very least. I've been looking around on the internet but haven't been able to find much. If anybody has any suggestions let me know. Thanks.

Last edited by armour248; 06-25-2007 at 12:36 PM.
armour248 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 10:34 PM   #2
Standard
Too dumb to learn, too stubborn to quit

Are you looking for an MMA gym or just a traditional gym with weight and cardio equipment? Have you tried your local yellow pages? if you can't find one we should be able to give you a list of things to do outside of a gym for strength and conditioning

Old 06-26-2007, 08:35 AM   #3
shauntm

White Belt

there's a BJJ and MMA gym in Naperville.

www.jeffnealjiujitsu.com

shauntm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 02:03 PM   #4
CGracieTeamMMA

vCash:
Carlson Gracie Team MMA Training Schools and Classes

I know this is an old thread but it is appearing in the search results quite a bit so I will update it with more current information.

Carlson Gracie Team MMA is open and running classes with a location in North Aurora conveniently accessible to both St. Charles and Geneva as well as Naperville and the surround suburbs.

Headed up by Carlson Gracie Black Belt Jason Sullins and a team of experienced coaches and instructors, the facility boasts a full size mma cage, boxing ring and plenty of mat space!

Visit the website for more information:
www.chicagoMMAtraining.com