Originally Posted by PanyeEast17
I'm 6"4 320lbs and am looking to lose about 100 lbs by next year can you guys give me some Dieting advice exercise you do to help you lose weight
This is the wrong forum, but I will help you anyway.
1. Only drink water and drink a shit load of it
2. Eat meat, vegetables, butter, nuts, eggs, bacon and cheese - don't eat more than 100 g of carbs a day, and i'd recommend no more than 50. Eat like this: LCHF for beginners | Dietdoctor.com
3. Read this: The Leangains Guide | Intermittent fasting diet for fat loss, muscle gain and health
4. Do these following lifts: squat, deadlift, bench press (or dumbbell flies/press)
5. Take a multivitamin, fishoil, calcium and vitamin d
6. Do boxing if possible, if not do burpees, RIP and stairs
7. Strict nutrition is the most important factor in losing weight - adhere to a 90/10 rule, 90% good food, 10% crap.
8. Have a good night's rest.
9. Avoid sugar.
I was once 437 lbs and am now 303 (June 2011 to February 2012) and dropping - so take that for what it's worth.